Chef de Partie
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent Contract of Employment
- Hours: 37.5 Hours Per Week Shift/ Rota Based (Includes Evenings, Weekends and Bank Holidays)
Are you looking to be part of a fantastic team who pride themselves in creating the best dining experience for our guests by bringing your talent, passion and enthusiasm for food, in its flavour, quality and presentation? Do you want to do this and have a great works life balance?
Why we need you…
The Forge and Terrace at Kelling Heath is looking for an experienced Chef de Partie who understands the different sections of the kitchen, has a desire to learn and a broad culinary palette to assist in the day to day running of our kitchens.
Whilst the role might require some overtime during school holidays this is not a 70 hour plus per week role, your work life balance is important to us.
Are you passionate about food and flavour and can you demonstrate the same degree of care and excellence for every dish you prepare from the beautifully simple to the more intricate. Can you communicate clearly and calmly to those around you, think on your feet and remain calm when the kitchen printer starts clicking, then you are the person for us.
What you’ll do…
- Plan, prepare and execute our menus
- Butchery of both meat and fish
- Preparing a full menu for the bar as well as fresh pizzas in peak times
- Cleaning and sanitising the kitchens, equipment and storage areas
- Completion of daily paperwork
- Ongoing training with a highly experienced brigade
What you’ll bring…
- Proven experience working as a Chef de Partie
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, tools and processes
- Experience providing exceptional service standards
- Level 2 Food Preparation and Cooking
- Food Hygiene Certificate
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Great time management skills
How to apply:
We are open to all, and we value the unique skills of everyone. If you’re a suitably qualified applicant we encourage your application whatever your age, disability, gender, gender identity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation or socio-economic background.
With some recruitment stages, where candidates are equally qualified, we will seek to prioritise diversity to help us to increase representation across the company.
Please apply online with your CV and a cover letter telling us why you are interested in the role and what makes you a good fit for the role.
If you need any adjustments or would like to discuss submitting your application in a different format, please contact us at 01263 589927 or e-mail our careers inbox.