Owner Services Administrator
Why we need you…
We are looking for someone with a keen eye for detail, who loves organising and prides themselves in being able to dot the i’s and cross the t’s.
The role will involve interaction with Holiday Homeowners, Guests and colleagues so excellent communication skills together with a passion for delivering an exceptional customer service is important to us. This role will be supporting the Owner Services team by ensuring all administrative tasks are completed correctly and in a timely manner.
Working closely with the team in Sales & Owner Services, you will have the responsibility for:
Keeping owner files up to date
Ensuring Holiday Homes are compliant by keeping gas and electrical certification records updated
Being the first point of contact for Owner enquiries and requests
Ensure all aftersales issues from Holiday Homeowners are dealt with in a timely, efficient manner
Provide key administrative support to the Sales team when required
Assist with Owner events both on and off Park
Support with Plot compliance issues
Ensure the department is maintained to the highest standards at all times
Liaise with other departments on a regular basis
Answering telephone calls and queries
Handling incoming and outgoing mail, including responding to correspondence from Holiday Homeowners and Team Members
Undertaking general administrative and office duties as required
- Solid administrative experience
- Experience of working in a busy environment working to tight deadlines
- Ability to and experience of prioritising tasks
- Experience of minute taking and preparing reports
- Competent with Microsoft systems including Teams, Outlook, Excel & Word
- Excellent customer service and organisational skills
- An eye for detail
- Excellent typing skills
- Efficient and accurate record keeping
- Confidence in dealing with all stakeholders both internal and external with great interpersonal skills
- Commitment to high standards of confidentiality
We are open to all, and we value the unique skills of everyone. If you’re a suitably qualified applicant we encourage your application whatever your age, disability, gender, gender identity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation or socio-economic background.
With some recruitment stages, where candidates are equally qualified, we will seek to prioritise diversity to help us to increase representation across the company.
Please apply online by sending your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are interested in the role and what makes you a good fit to.