Step 3 changes on Park from 17th May 2021
Our touring facility blocks are now open for guests to utilise during their stay. However, if you have your own self-contained facilities, we would encourage you to continue to use these to minimise your interaction with other households.
Enhanced cleaning of the facilities is taking place throughout the day (including daily fogging). If you have any concerns regarding the cleanliness of the touring facilities, or any other facility on Park, please let us know and we will ensure our Housekeeping team attend.
To comply with the Government's advice on the use of touring facilities, please note:
- We request you scan the NHS QR code displayed on the outside of the facilities
- Face masks must be worn when entering, and walking around, the facilitie
- Household mixing MUST be kept to a minimum. DO NOT enter the facilities if social distancing from other households not in your party cannot be easily achieved. Please wait outside until such time as other guests have vacated the facility and there is sufficient room for you to move around safely inside
- To reduce the risk of transmission please minimise the time spent in the facilities, along with the number of personal items you take in with you
- Please do not close windows - these are open to ensure adequate ventilation is maintained
- Some sinks have been isolated where 1m+ social distancing cannot be achieved
- Please take note of all signage, including floor markings and directional arrows
Thank you for your cooperation.