Photography Competition Terms & Conditions
The competition is open to anyone except those employed by the Parks or directly involved with the competition and judging (including their relatives).
Entrants under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardians consent to enter. By submitting your entry, your parents or guardian is deemed to have given permission.
Closing date for the competition is 1st August 2023, photographs submitted after this date will not be eligible. Entries must be emailed to email@example.com as a jpeg or PNG file with your name, title of your photograph, which park the image was taken at and a contact number.
By entering the competition you confirm:
- Your submission is a photograph taken by you
- If copyrighted, you own the copyright and any other intellectual property rights
- Any persons shown in the photograph have given you consent to share
- You are happy for Kelling Heath Holiday Park or Woodhill Park to share your imagery across its social media channels and websites (with credit to photo owner)
- You give permission for your name to be shared in any publicity around the photography competition
- Your photograph was taken at Kelling Heath Holiday Park or Woodhill Park
We will not accept:
- Photographs that do not depict either Kelling Heath Holiday Park or Woodhill Park
- Photographs that are inappropriate and/or illegal to share
- Images that have been digitally created or modified further than just “cropping”
There will be three prizes of £50 in Kelling Heath or Woodhill Park vouchers to spend on the Parks. Plus, your photograph will be made into a postcard and be sold in our Village Store.
No cash alternative will be offered. Prize is subject to conditions of entry, the Park reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of the equivalent value of required.
Entries will be judged by 3 of our Wildlife experts, who regularly provide activities on our Parks.