Health & Fitness Club
Simply relax in and around our prestigious pool, sauna and steam room or workout in the gym where there is a wide range of up-to date equipment to suit every level of fitness.
Our friendly team of trained leisure professionals are on hand to help and advise on individual fitness programmes.
prestigious club is available for guest's use through various membership
options, please please see below for tariffs and restrictions.
Complimentary membership is available to those occupying Kelling Lodges.
The pool is subject to bathing level restrictions during peak periods. The management reserves the right to limit admission and introduce new entry rates should these levels be met.
Using the Health & Fitness Club - Covid-19 information
From the 12th of April, in order to comply with Government regulations regarding social distancing, we have capped the number of users permitted in the Club at any one time.
To manage this effectively we have once again introduced a booking system to access the Health & Fitness Club and Indoor Pool.
Sessions will be available to book by our Holiday Homeowners, Guests and Health & Fitness Club Members between 10am-6pm daily.
Outside of these times no booking is required, however when the Club reaches maximum capacity admittance will be on a one out, one in basis.
- A reminder that children may only use the indoor pool between 10am-6pm.
- 90-minute sessions will operate for swimming, using the gymnasium, or a mixture of both. At this time, our spa bath is open, but the sauna and steam room remain closed.
- The 90-minute session starts from the beginning of the timeslot, not when you arrive or start using the facilities. A coloured wristband will be issued to you to identify the timeslot session you are in.
- Sessions are priced at £6.50 for adults and £3.50 for under 16's for non-members. Payment is required at the time of booking and no refunds will be given should you decide not to visit.
- Bookings will be taken from the 12th of April to book, please visit or call the Health & Fitness Club on 01263 589919.
- Complimentary membership is available for guests staying in our Woodland Lodges. Booking is still required.
- Members will need to swipe their membership cards when entering the Club.
- Please note you must arrive beach or gym ready and only use the changing rooms and showers if absolutely unavoidable.
It is important that if you are showing any symptoms of Covid 19, you must not attend the Health Club.
We hope you will enjoy your visit to the Health & Fitness Club at Kelling Heath, if you have children in your party please can we draw your attention to the following restrictions:
- Children under the age of 18 may use the Health & Fitness Club between the hours of 10am to 6pm only.
- All gym users must be 16 years of age and over.
- Children under the age of 15 years must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Children must be 5 years and over to use the spa pool and 8 years and over to use the steam room (when open), they must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Local Resident Membership
Membership is also open to local residents, for more details please call the Health & Fitness Club direct on 01263 589919